Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Another year has come and gone and I can't believe 2011 will be here in less than 9 hours. This time last year I was unpacking boxes in our new home in MS. The movers arrived in MS on 12/30 and we moved the ENTIRE weekend. Our work paid off b/c all the boxes were unpacked, all pictures hung, closets organized, etc. by the time I left on Sunday, January 2nd to return back to Montgomery for two more weeks of work. (I "officially" became a Mississippian on 1/15/10). With all this being said, I'm sitting here laughing b/c Jason and I both agreed last NYE 2009 we would have a much more fun filled NYE for 2010. Unfortunately looks like we will be home again :(....see below....

The past few days my body has ached, throat hurt and I just feel BLAH!! You know that feeling where you're not sick enough to go to the Dr. yet, but don't feel like doing a thing. So unfortunatley our New Year's Eve will not be fun filled this year. We're leaving for our Vegas/Phoenix trip soon and I want to be 100% for it, so I thought it was best I relax. I know I must feel bad b/c we turned down an invite to the beach (FREE place to stay) w/ some of our favorite friends from Alabama. So tonight Jason and I plan a low key evening of football games, grilled cheese sandwiches, soup and coffee....and maybe a game of Scrabble. Don't we sound exciting...haha. Although I love hanging out with friends, sometimes it is nice to slow down and just enjoy time with the one you love the most.

So here is to another New Year's Eve at home, but at least this year we have cable, boxes are unpacked, and we can RELAX. I think plenty of fun will be awaiting us soon in Vegas/Phoenix and of course the AU/Oregon game!!

Happy New Year's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment