Monday, December 6, 2010

SEC Champs....13-0!!


What a fabulous time we had this weekend in Atlanta watching Auburn dominate SC and securing the SEC title. It was a great feeling knowing the win assured them a spot to play in Glendale for the National Championship game. This season has been a blast and has provided us with some great memories. I hate to see it end :( We're now looking forward to January 10th and our trip to Glendale. It will definitely be a once in a lifetime trip....well.... lets hope AU can do it again in my lifetime. War Eagle!!

Brooke and I enjoying hanging out before the game.


Jason and Corey...they are just beaming over Auburn's season (haha)

Brooke and I enjoyed hanging out with one of our dear AU friends, Jennifer Harris and her friend Cassin. Jennifer now is an Interior Designer in ATL. We used to make many roadtrips to visit here when we lived in Bham. It was great to catch up :)


Ready to watch Auburn win!


No better place to spend some quality family time :)


56-17....what do you think about that Lou Holtz...maybe you'll pick AU over Oregon, but does your opinion really matter?


I've enjoyed sharing this wonderful season w/Jason and my parents.


My highschool friend/Alpha Gam sis/Bham roommate, Katie White. Isn't she a doll!! She just happened to be sitting in front us. It was great to see her! Ignore the random guy behind us...he wore a TN hat to the game...boo!


Hope we see this AU celebration in Glendale!!


I'm proud we have a head coach that represents Auburn so well!!






No comments:

Post a Comment