Wednesday, December 22, 2010

There's no place like home for the holidays....

Oxford, Alabama at dusk

At Christmas, all roads lead home....

Every Christmas of my 29 years have been spent in my hometown of Oxford, Alabama. We always visited our family in Montgomery the weekend before Christmas, so we can be at our home Christmas Day. Whenever God blesses Jason and I with children we plan to do the same with ours....so mom & dad...get ready to drive to MS (ha). For now, I'm looking forward to spending Christmas Day in Oxford. I love my parent's house at Christmas, going to the movies Christmas Day, seeing old friends. We are also lucky....we have lunch with both sets of parents on Christmas Day. One thing I miss most about North Alabama are the mountains. I think NE Alabama is so beautiful. We're looking very forward to visiting friends and family this Christmas season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment