Sunday, December 19, 2010

Tacky Christmas Sweater Party

The Granthams hosted a Tacky Christmas Sweater Party at The Golf Course last night. There were some awesome outfits!! I just hate that my parents live 4 hours away and I couldn't borrow my mom's sweaters. She is a teacher, so of course she has plenty of Christmas sweaters. Mom- I promise I don't think they are all tacky. Most of the best sweaters/outfits were worn by girls whose mom's or mother-in-laws are teachers too. Jason and I found great matching sweatshirts at JC Penney's. I was almost embarrassed to take them to the register. We were shocked to see two other women "Seriously" looking at the sweatshirts to buy. I didn't take any pics at the actual party, but below are a few pics from The Pettit's house. They had a few couples over to "preview" the outfits.


The shirts says -"Tis the season to be freezin"...pretty bad!


Kayla and Whitney :) Kayla had some great plaid pants and some wonderful Santa jewelry. We all thought Whitney's sweater was actually pretty cute.

Kayla, Rachel and JJ....Rachel wore an awesome crushed velvet dress with a lovely jingle bell necklace and earrings. JJ looked pretty snazzy as well w/ here gift box earrings.

Looking forward to next year's Tacky Christmas Sweater Party!!


No comments:

Post a Comment