Friday, September 24, 2010

The simple pleasures in life...


Since we moved to small town USA there are many things I miss about living in a larger city. Of course we miss the shopping, friends, etc., but one of the main things I miss is....yes, Chick-Fil-A!When we go to the big city...(Jackson, MS) we usually choose a nicer restaurant, but if we are traveling back to Alabama I'm always sure to stop at Chick-Fil-A!! You can find one in most decent size towns in AL, there are actually very few in MS. (I still can't believe Columbus, MS doesn't have one!!) They just don't know what they are missing. We are headed to Auburn once again this weekend. Of course, I'm looking forward to seeing old friends, family, a great football game, but I can't wait to stop at Chick-Fil-A for dinner tonight in Northport, AL. Living in a small town has really made my trips to Chick-Fil-A and the mall a real treat!!!

2 comments:

  1. i hear ya sister...now that i have moved "over the mountain" chick-fil-a is quite a treat, and sadly, its only five miles from my house! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not had Chick-fil-A in TWO years!!!

    ReplyDelete