Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Football and Fall!!

These are two of my favorite things!! I've always loved everything about fall....the clothes, football season, the weather, Halloween and Thanksgiving!! Since I was about 2 yrs. old (we don't believe in taking 6 week old babies to ballgames-haha- that is for another post) I've spent most Saturdays in the fall in Auburn. It holds so many fond memories for me, my family and friends. It is such a special place and I still get chills when I drive into campus. When we found out we were moving to MS we decided to keep our season tickets. We still plan to make most of the BIG SEC games, but I'm sure we will have to miss a few this year. I'm really going to miss living 45 minutes from Auburn this year :( At least we play State and Ole Miss in MS this year :)

Can't wait for kickoff in Jordan Hare on Saturday!! War Eagle!!

Nothing better than watching the Eagle fly around the stadium before kick off






Hopefully we will have lots of wins this year.....so this can happen after each game!

Samford Hall- I think this is the most beautiful building on campus!
A great place to spend a fall Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. i hope to see you when you come in for the games this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh auburn...what a wonderful place with so many memories!! i found one of my best friends in the world there...even i i don't see her very often!! miss you!

    ReplyDelete