Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy Fall Ya'll!!!

I know it is not officially fall until 9/22, but I'm ready for it!!! I get all excited when I take Radley out in the morning b/c there is a nice cool crisp chill in the air. Then today at lunch the bank building read 95 degrees. It was definitely a reminder that summer is still here. Although I love the south, I wish I lived in a place with 4 distinct season (maybe leave out winter). Kentucky, VA, or NC would be nice. I wanted to share w/everyone how many leaves have fallen in our yard. I know Jason is not looking forward to raking them :( Just wanted to post a few pics in honor of my beloved fall!!

Can you believe all these leaves and it isn't even October. You should see the driveway and deck. Although they are annoying, it is a reminder that cooler weather may be near??


Probably way too early to hang the fall wreath, but I don't really care (ha)!!

1 comment:

  1. i busted out the pumpkins, mums, and fall door decorations yesterday hoping it would speed up fall's arrival!

    ReplyDelete