Sunday, September 26, 2010

AUsome AUburn weekend!

Catherine, Jill and me enjoying catching up :)


Getting ready for kick off!! We try to get in early enough to see the eagle fly. Unfortunately, the pic of the eagle I took was pretty bad.

War Eagle!! No place I rather be on a fall Saturday!


We enjoyed another great weekend in Auburn. It was another nailbiter, but Auburn came through once again!! I hope they can continue to improve and keep delivering wins!! As much as I love Auburn, I'm looking forward to being home next weekend. We have decided to skip the LA-Monroe game next week and then they are on the road to Kentucky the next weekend.

Since it was another hot Saturday, our family decided not to set up a tailgate. We decided to wait until it is cooler in October, but in the south it sometimes isn't cool until November. We shopped and ate downtown and then were able to visit some friend's tailgates. I'm so glad I was able to visit and spend some time with sweet dear AU friends. We visited Catherine (Lewis) Botsford's tailgate and Anna (Vascocu) Owen's tailgate. I'm looking forward to seeing them more this football season :) Although we will miss AU next weekend, we're looking forward to a relaxing weekend at home !







No comments:

Post a Comment