Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ross Bridge Girls Weekend

I had the pleasure of spending ALL weekend w/ two of my best friends recently :) Lesley, Brooke and I go way back....all the way from Kelly Kid's jumpers, trading Hello Kitty erasers, slumber parties, danceline, and the list could go on and on. I'm so thankful to share so many wonderful memories with these two special girls (now wonderful women!) Lesley lives in Birmingham and it is great place to connect since I'm 3 hrs. away and Brooke 2 hrs. away (in Huntsville). This time we all agreed to Ross Bridge Resort and Spa in Hoover for our destination. It did not disappoint. It makes for a great weekend getaway!!





Our last trip revolved around shopping, but we spent most of our entire weekend by this pool. It was just what we all needed :)





The beautiful hotel. We decided we need to come here every weekend :)




Only pic I got of all 3 of us. This was pretty much the attire for the weekend.



Can't wait for fall reunion and seeing all of you in AUBURN this fall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment