Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cat's Baby Shower!!

It was a joy to help host a baby shower for my sweet friend, Catherine, this past Saturday in Birmingham. She is probably one of the sweetest and most sincere people I know and I'm thankful to call her my friend. She is expecting a baby girl (name not yet known) in August. If anyone was born to be a mother it was Catherine. I believe her sister-in-law said it perfectly on Saturday...that Catherine was born with a servant's heart. Can't wait to meet baby girl Botsford!!!


AU girls and Alpha Gams....time just flies by!!



Loved catching up with Ashley, Jenni and Taylor :)


Catherine's sweet nieces helping her open gifts



Beautiful flowers and great food!!


Best wish Catherine & Brent :) Both of you and the baby are in my prayers daily!!

No comments:

Post a Comment