Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dad & Me throughout the years......

I love looking at old family albums when I'm at my parent's house. It brings back such precious memories of childhood. I would love to scan all their photos one day, but that will probably never happen. In honor of Father's Day here are a few (of many) sweet memories to share....





AU vs. USC 9/2002. My dad was sweet enough to take me and two of my girlfriends to the game and to LA!! He drove us all around LA & Orange County in a rented mini-van that Labor Day weekend. He then took the red eye flight back to ATL after the game (it was on Labor Day) to be back at work on Tuesday.
That is a sweet father!!





Always supporting me in many of my numerous activites...whether it was cheerleading, a school play, dance, sports (which I was terrible- he watched anyway) or church youth events...my dad was ALWAYS there!

Dad and me in Amsterdam- 3/2004. Fortunate for me, my dad loves to travel. I've been to many interesting places with my parents. I've been lucky enough to go to Europe w/ him twice.


Park City, Utah/ Christmas 2004

Although we are NOT good skiers, my dad and I both love winter destinations/vacations. I guess it is our fair skin...we're more mountain people than beach.


Christmas is my Dad's favorite time of the year (and mine too). He has always made Christmas special for our family!!!




Of course most of you know my dad LOVES AUBURN!! We've been to many Iron Bowls together. Some have been great and others bad (ha). Lucky for us, this year was a very special Iron Bowl!!



Colorado Rockies- summer of 84



My dad is known to always bring a good souvenir back from a trip or buy one for you if your with him. I have or have had a t-shirt from about every place known to man. Including this lovely shirt above (which I'm sure I just had to have). I believe it says Colorado River Rat!! Lucky for me--some of his trips to duty free places have brought back jewelry and not t-shirts!!


He is always thinking of others!





Not sure when this exact picture was..maybe Easter 82??









Thanks for all the wonderful memories Dad!!!! I LOVE YOU!!





No comments:

Post a Comment