Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dana & Nick's Wedding Weekend

We had a fun filled weekend in Hattiesburg celebrating the marriage of our friends, Dana & Nick. Dana was my roommate in Bham and Nick and I are friends from childhoold/grew up in the same neighborhood. It was so much fun catching up w/ friends from high school and all of Dana's MS friends I came to know in Bham. Here are a few pics from the weekend...



The bride to be and me before the rehearsal. I was honored that Dana asked me to be a reader :)



Beautiful, HOT weather all weekend. At least it didn't rain!!



Weddings are so much more fun with a great date!! Jason always makes a great date :)



Dana & Nick are ready to get hitched!!



Jeremy & Brittany....AKA...Ken & Barbie






Never a dull moment w/ these two!



Brittany and me



Mother of the groom got the dancing started after the rehearsal



Dana looked gorgeous!! Wish I had a full shot of her dress. It was perfect!





Having fun at the reception :)







Congrats Dana!! Wish you and Nick nothing but the BEST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment