Sunday, November 7, 2010

Zip line fun....

Okay, so my last two post have been a bit heavy. I guess I just had a lot I wanted to share. On a lighter note, I wanted to share something funny. We have a zip line in our back yard. The family we bought our house from had 3 young children, so the back yard came with a play set, tree house,tire swing and zip line. I can't believe we've lived here over a year and never tried it. For some reason we thought this was a good idea last Sunday. I think I'll change out of my Sunday best befor attempting it next time. So here we are breaking in the zip line....





2 comments:

  1. How fun! We had one in my back yard as a kid. I love your house. It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. excuse me miss, but how have i not known about this zip line?? i need to try it very soon!!

    ReplyDelete