Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cheers to Three Years!!


Falling in love is easy, but staying in love is something truly special...


Today Jason and I are celebrating 3 years of marriage. I feel so blessed to have found him and even more fortunate that he chose me as his wife. I can honestly say that marriage has been easy. We've had a lot of changes in our three shorts years together- 2 houses, job changes, 2 towns, etc. Even when things weren't perfect (like moving) I was just happy knowing that we have each other. Although LOVE is a very important part of our marriage....we also respect each other, trust each other and just enjoy each other's company. He is not only my husband, but my best friend. Marriage has truly been grand and I fall more in love with Jason each day!! It has been a great 3 years and I'm looking forward to the years to come!!

I enjoyed going back through my wedding album; everything was so perfect about that day!
I promised Jason smiled in the other pics- ha
Happy 3 years Jason!!!




1 comment: