Monday, November 8, 2010

Delicious Dip!!


We had some friends over Saturday night to watch football and I served Buffalo Chicken Dip as one of the appetizers. I've made it for a few recent gatherings and it always seems to be a big hit!! I must give my friend, Jennifer Robinson, credit for introducing me to this dip. She always made it for all our get togethers in Montgomery, so I guess I'm going to bring the tradition to MS. I actually got the recipe below from a friend of a friend's blog. If you google it you'll find a few variations of it, but I found hers to be my favorite. Try this recipe soon...you won't be disappointed :)

~2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
~2 cups of freshly-cooked, chopped chicken (can use canned, but I prefer boiled chicken)
~1 cup ranch dressing
~3/4 cup wing sauce (I use the Moore's wing sauce)
~2 cups shredded cheddar cheese

Mix all ingredients together and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes

Taste great with Frito Chips or Celery
**I've tried it cold as leftovers and still thought it was pretty tasty!

1 comment:

  1. i'm making this on friday for the iron bowl! can't wait to try it! miss you!

    ReplyDelete