Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Yummy Recipe...

I hosted BUNKO last night and made a Chocolate Chip Pound Cake for dessert. Some of my girlfriends were asking for the recipe, so I thought I'd share it.  It's so easy (my kind of recipe) and so delicious. 

**Katie White Lynch if you're reading this....you gave this to me at my recipe shower when I got married and it's my go to cake for get togethers!! So thank you :)

1 (18.25 oz) package yellow cake mix   (I buy the Super Moist yellow cake mix)
1 (3.9 oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix
1/2 cup white sugar
3/4 cup water
3/4 cup vegetable oil
4 eggs, beaten
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup chocolate chip (or do like me and dump the entire 12 oz. bag in)
1/8 cup confectioner's sugar for dusting

Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.  In a medium bowl, stir together the cake mix, instant pudding, and sugar.  Add the water, oil, eggs and sour cream.  Mix well until blended.  Finally, pour in chocolate chips.  Fold into the prepared Bundt pan.

Bake for 50-60 minutes at 325 degrees.  Cool in pan for 10 minutes before converting onto wire rack to cool completely.  **make sure you do this...I got impatient and some of the cake stuck to pan**

Eat and Enjoy!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. i'm eating the batter now and waiting on the goodness to cook!! btw...patton is the cutest little man ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete