Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Supper Club weekend in Oxford

Our move to Kosciusko has provided us with some great friendships.  Some of the first couples that we befriended started a supper club shortly after we moved here.  This is our 3rd summer to make the annual trek to the Pettit's condo in Oxford.  Jason and I love visiting Oxford/Ole Miss.  I have nothing against MS State, but since moving to MS, our allegiance does lean towards Ole Miss. Most of our good friends here are Ole Miss grads and who doesn't love The Grove on a fall Saturday.  Our first trip in 2010 there were 3 babies.  Now there are 5 with two on the way!!  Patton was a little fussy on the trip (as you will see in some pictures) so I just snapped a few pics.  I had planned to get one of all the kiddos, but decided it wasn't worth the effort (ha). 

Since it was so hot we mostly stayed cool indoors. We went to our favortites- SnackBar for dinner and AJAX for lunch.  Chip and Rachel cooked BBQ shrimp over angel hair on Saturday night and as always, it was divine!!!  Thanks to Hart and Whitney for hosting us.  It was a great time as always!!!!!


 My two favorite boys about to head to Snack Bar for dinner
 For some reason I got the camera out after dinner when Patton was ready for bed
 Sweet Emory Hart consoling Patton :)
 I've had ENOUGH!!!
 Tanner is all smiles. This kid kept me laughing all weekend!
 Lazy Saturday morning
 Very happy after his bottle!!
 Watching the Olympics with Daddy
Too cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment