Tuesday, August 14, 2012

4 months

After our whirlwind trip to Montgomery ended on Sunday, we had another big day that Monday....Patton's 4 mo. pics and his 4 mo. check up.  Lets just say his checkup was better than his pics.  He screamed when the camera lights started flashing, but managed to calm down. I haven't seen the proofs yet, but I think we got some good ones.  After an exhausting photo shoot, we took a break with a delicous lunch at Trace Grill (great place to eat in Madison by the way!!!!)  and then headed to the Dr.  All went well and our precious Patton is growing by leaps and bounds!!!

4 mos. stats:

weight: 13 lbs. 9 oz.  (50th %)
length: 24 1/2 inches (50th %)
head: 17 inches (75%)

He is still doing well with the rice cereal and is changing every day!!!  We recently broke out the bouncer and he enjoys it for short intervals. I think he'll really like it once his feet touch the ground. I tried placing my college yearbook under it, but it didn't quite do the trick.  Here are a few recent pics....

He wore this gown for one of his 4 mo. shots and we were trying it on to make sure it fit okay. I couldn't resist taking a few pics. I thought he looked just like an angel.  One of my Grandma's dear friends is a very talented seamstress and made this and gave it to us. The stictching is so intricate and detailed; I know it wasn't something she just threw together....so it meant so much to us for her to take time to do this.  It's something we'll treasure and can be passed down for generations to come
 Precious Angel
 Happy Baby!!!
 Excited about being 4 mo. old!!!
 Love all of his expressions!!
 Twins!!!!!!!!
 Not sure what I think about this???
 On the shortest setting and his feet still dangle...poor baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment