Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Date Night!!

Although Patton has always behaved pretty well at restaurants, I can never truly enjoy my meal b/c I'm always on "pins and needles" waiting for the crying to begin.  Jason and I had a night out back in May for a friend's engagement party, but have not had a nice dinner out since Patton was born.  My parents were in town a few weekends ago and we took advantage of their visit.  We headed down to Madison to Local 463 and it was a treat!!!  It was one of those meals you never want to end, atmosphere great, etc.  Here are a few pics before our night out..


Although we were gone for maybe about 5 hours, I hated to leave him :(  I have friends who rarely leave their children and I never understood why.....well, I do now!!  So many things my friends with children do totally makes sense to me now.  As hard as it is to leave him and will be to leave him, Jason and I do want to make it a priority to have some alone time.  He is trying to work on our a 5 yr. anniversary trip for November and I'm already nervous about leaving him then.  I've become that over protective parent I never said I would be.....oh well....live and learn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment