Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Jeremy's Wedding Reception

I went home the last weekend in June to celebrate of my very best friends, Jeremy's, recent wedding. He and his adorable bride, Brittany got married in Key West the 1st weekend in June.  Only their immediate family went, but we all celebrated with them back in good ole Oxford, AL.   I was so blessed growing up to have such a sweet group of friends.  Being back home that weekend reminded me of that.  Jeremy is the only one out of our group that still lives there, so we came from all over...Nashville, Birmingham and Huntsville to celebrate him and the sweet friendships we all share.  I pray that Patton develops sweet lifelong friendships that I have been fortunate enough to have.

 Leslie, Lesley and Abby
 I had all intentions of getting a group pic w/ our kiddos.  This was the 1st time for a lot of people to meet Patton. However, this was the weekend it reached like 100 degrees and Patton made it for about 30 min into the party.  He said his hellos and my parents took him back home.  My sweet friend Brooke isn't in these pics b/c she headed home w/ baby Hudson for the same reason.  Life and events are definitely different with babies in tow :) 
 Us with Jeremy...aka...Miami Vice!!  Jeremy was definitley born to live in CALI or South Florida.  He is one of a kind and that is why we love him :)
This pic is actually from Nick and Dana's wedding last summer, but the only one I have of the cutest couple ever. They are bound to have some cute babies!!!  Best wishes Brittany and Jeremy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment