Saturday, November 19, 2011

Who says boys clothes aren't cute...

I'll admit I'm a clothes horse and always have been since a young child. Although I really had no preference in whether we had a boy or girl, I have always gravitated toward girls baby clothes when I'm in speciality shops or shopping for baby shower gifts. Let's face it....they're too cute! However, having lots of friends who have boys, I've realized that there are plenty of precious baby boy outfits too!!! Jason and I have agreed that little Patton can look like a baby for a few years. I'm know bubble suits, day gowns and john johns won't be in his wardrobe forever, but I'll enjoy it while I can. Patton has his whole life to wear "grown up" clothes and we're already having a blast shopping for his precious baby clothes....



The first outfit we bought Patton.... We plan to carry him home from the hospital in this day gown. We bought it at Helen's Young Ages in Jackson. We feel in love with it b/c it has embroidered puppies on it....in honor of his big brothers, Harper and Radley!!


The 2nd outfit, also in honor of our puppies....we found this precious sleeper at Old Tyme Commissary in Highland Village. I have a feeling Patton and I will be making lots of trips there!!



The bargain shopper came out in me today!! My friend, Whitney, called to tell me that the Central MS Flea Market had some precious consignment Feltman Brothers in a booth today. I love Feltman Brothers, and was thrilled to find this precious FB outfit for $12!!!! It was in great condition; looked as if it was never worn.



Also found this precious bubble there for $12 :)


Looks like I'll be making more stops by the Central MS Flea Market






<











2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Gena! Love the name and I can tell Patton is going to have a closet full just like his mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to go baby boy shopping together bc i need some bubble outfits :)
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete