Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry Christmas!!! - better late than never

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Jason, Gena, Radley and Harper!!

Hope all of my friends had a wonderful Christmas!! I wanted to apologize to everyone for not sending any Christmas cards this year. I've been too busy to blog and apparently too busy to send out any cards. I usually make an effort around Thanksgiving to get a decent picture of Jason, myself and the dogs and before I knew it, it was the week of Christmas and still no pictures. Most of November I was in that weird stage of pregnancy where you don't quite look pregnant, but just a little thicker around the middle. I think that is one reason I wasn't too keen on picture taking. Well now, there is no doubting I'm pregnant. I will try to post a picture soon.


We had a wonderful December and Christmas. After being on the go most of fall due to AU football, we've been here in MS except for our 4 day trip to AL Christmas weekend. It was nice not to be on the road as much, but we kept very busy with Christmas parties, had a fun chili dinner w/ our supper club, got together with our game night group, parents came to town one weekend, Christmas shopping in Jackson and to make it even more chaotic we started on some remodeling in the house the week before Christmas....not the best planning on my part, but I do love my new countertops!! Bathroom and nursery are next!!


Since we didn't get cards out, I thought I'd post a picture from Christmas Day. I promise next year cards will be mailed :) Hope everyone's Christmas was wonderful and Happy New Year to all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment