Thursday, December 29, 2011

Patton Update

Since I just typed an entire post dedicated to technology (ha), I thought I probably need to update everyone on the pregnancy.

~Currently 25 weeks and feeling great (have LOVED the 2nd trimester)

~Still no weird cravings or intense hunger, which I'm thankful, my last appointment on 12/15 I had gained a total of 11 lbs. I'd love to keep it around 25...we will see how that goes

~Trying to make it to gym a few days a week and doing 30 min of cardio (treadmill and eliptical). Trying to do something w/out overdoing it.

~Measuring about one week ahead....however, due date won't change, still April 11th

~Looking forward to our 4D sonogram in mid-Jan

~According to all my books, Patton is around 9 inches long and more than 1.5 lbs in weight

~His heartbeats have been very strong

~I really started feeling him move around week 23 and is most active around bed time and when I get to work in the morning??

~He already has a closet full of clothes, imagine that :)

~Most of our nursery furniture is here (still waiting on glider) and Jason plans to start painting after the nursery bathroom is completed (hopefully end of month)

~He will be here before you know it and we can't wait :) What a BLESSING he will be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment