Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!!

We decided to celebrate New Year's Eve in Atlanta by watching AU defeat VA in the Chick-Fil-A bowl. What a great way to ring in the New Year with an AU victory!!








New Year's Day we enjoyed church with my parents and a delicious New Year's brunch at Classic on Noble. Seriously, if you are ever in Anniston you must go this place....best brunch EVER!! Check out their website www.classiconnoble.com. Our wedding reception was held here, so it is always a special treat to go back.



After brunch we all hit up the Dillard's sale and got Patton lots of clothes.....which is always fun!! I never understood why my parent's found joy in taking me shopping and not buying things for themselves. Well, after 30 years I totally understand. I find so much more joy in buying Patton clothes than myself and he isn't even here yet.



Monday we got up bright and early and headed back to MS. Enjoyed an evening of football and being lazy!!! Always hate to see the holidays come to an end, but it is great to get back into a schedule.



Hope everyone has a wonderful 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment