Tuesday, January 3, 2012

26 weeks

So I'll admit I have not been the best at documenting my growth. I know many of my friends take pictures each week of their growing stomachs. Sadly, this is the first official "belly shot" I have. I have taken pictures since my pregnancy, but usually something is covering my stomach or they are chest up pics. We decided Sunday we'd do a little photo shoot so I would have some proof for Patton that I was pregnant and did carry him...haha. I've decided from here on out, I will do this each week until I deliver, but don't worry, I'm not going to bore you with weekly updates (haha)!!




After seeing these pics, I realized how much I have grown. I seemed to have popped out overnight!


Notice Harper had to participate

Jason and I took one together, but it looked a little too much like we were about to head to the homecoming dance and his date was pregnant. I'll save those pics for our on viewing!!

1 comment:

  1. I have once single shot of my belly on Halloween...in a cowgirl costume...i see no need to document misery!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete