Monday, November 7, 2011

Showering Baby Hudson

I went home this weekend to help host a shower for one of my very best friends, Brooke. She is due toward the end of December. Hudson got lots of great gifts and will be set. It was so great to catch up with old friends. I'm so happy for Brooke & Corey and can't wait to meet Hudson. I see lots of fun times ahead :)


Delicious Cake :)


Brunch Food....always my favorite!


more food!


Jennifer and me w/ the mom to be. Brooke looks great...just all baby!!


Lot of gifts....and my camera didn't capture it all.


So glad our sweet Jani got to come. She is our good friend, Jeremy's mom and may be one of the sweetest people I know.



Lesley and her mini me, Kennedy


Fun to catch up with high school friends :)


Amanda, Brooke, me and Lesley.....so many sweet memories with these girls.



Thanks to my mom and Lesley for making the shower a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment