Sunday, October 23, 2011

Football Fun and Friends!!

Since AU played so poorly yesterday, I decided to remember the good times of last weekend's AU vs. FL game. Of course the game was wonderful and we had a great win, but the best part of the day was catching up with family and friends :) We started off the day with lunch @ Cheeburger with my parents and good family friends, The Cruz's (and big Gator fans) that came up for the big game from Tampa.


After lunch we made our rounds to see other friends. My college roommate, Haylea, her precious son Graeme and sweet mom, Jane were in town and it was soooo good to see them. Haylea is due 10 weeks ahead of me with a girl to be named, Anna Chase. If I have a girl, we are hopeful that they can be future AU roomates & sorority sisters and have the same sweet memories we did.


me and Haylea....she looks great as always :)


Graeme....the cutest 2 yr. old boy I know!!

We also got to spend some time with Brooke and Corey. This was Brooke's last and only AU game this year since baby Hudson will be arriving soon. We'll be showering Brooke and Hudson in 2 weeks and I can't wait!!! Brooke and I share so many memories as well growing up together and I can't wait for our children to do the same :)



I was running out of time to see everyone, but had a quick visit with my old co-workers and sweet friends from Montgomery, Rachel and Jennifer (and their husbands and sweet Sydney- Rachel's daughter). They just opened up a new mortgage office in Montgomery and I'm thrilled for them.


me, Rachel and Jennifer

Many of my other friends I like to meet up with our either about to have a baby or just had one and weren't able to be there. Seems to be the season for babies :) After the whirlwind of visits we made it to the game. It was nice to watch one that didn't come down to the wire. I couldn't think of a better day to spend the day- family, friends and an AU win :)




No comments:

Post a Comment