Sunday, October 9, 2011

Exciting news!!

Most of you that read my blog already know this news, but we thought we'd make it official on our blog and announce that we are expecting!!! Little baby Pope is due April 11th :) We are beyond thrilled, excited, overjoyed, etc. This is something that Jason and I both prayed about for quite some time and we feel so blessed that God answered our prayers!!


I'm into the 2nd trimester now and my energy has kicked back in. I hope to update the blog more frequently. I found out I was pregnant shortly after our beach trip and bike race (my last blog post) and have felt like doing much of nothing since then. Falling asleep at 7:30 every night doesn't allow much time for blogging (haha).


Below are the shirts Radley and Harper wore to deliver the news to both sets of grandparents. We will see how happy the dogs are when the baby arrives.










Radley and Harper better enjoy the next few months of being our # 1 babies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment