Saturday, November 19, 2011

4 Years...time flies when you're having fun!!

Jason and I celebrated our 4 yr. anniversary this past Thursday, Nov 17th!!! I'm so thankful that God chose me as Jason's wife. I couldn't think of a better person to spend my life with. He has all that I have ever wanted in a soulmate. When thinking over the past four years, I can only think of good times. Of course our life and marriage are not perfect, but all in all the past four years have been wonderful!!!

We had an extra special anniversary gift this year....it just happened to work out that we found out the gender of baby Pope. It's a boy and we could not be more excited!! We are looking forward to embarking on this new chapter of our lives, parenthood. I know there will be nothing more rewarding than being a mom. However, I'm very thankful that Jason and I had four wonderful years of just us. We have been able to travel to lots of fun places, we've enjoyed adopting two puppies, learning the game of tennis together, running our 1st 5k, riding in our 1st bike race, moving to a place I had never heard of (ha), buying two houses, crying and laughing together and much more. I love him more today than I could ever have imagined and I'm so very thankful for him :)

I had fun going through some old pics this afternoon :) Can't wait til our family pics are a family of three!!!


Seeing the new Yankee stadium....Jason's fav team!


US Open 2009

St. Thomas 2010...one of our favorite trips!

Watching AU win the SEC championship in Atlanta


San Francisco, summer 08....another great vacation!


Snow mobiling in Utah



Pebble Beach and the Lone Cyprus Tree

Skiing at The Canyons in Park City



Top of the Rock in NYC, spring 08, our 1st trip to NYC together!



Watching AU become National Champions....what a great season 2010 was!


1 year anniversary in Jamaica


About to watch the Cubs in Chicago. Best place to take in a baseball game!






Double Decker 5K in Oxford....looking forward to running again after the baby is born.



We've had some wonderful time together, but we know none of them will compare to when our 1st child is born. I'm so thankful for our past and looking forward to what the future holds for us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment