Saturday, November 19, 2011

Baby Pope has name...

For the longest time Jason and I always thought we would wait until the birth of our child to tell the name. I'm not sure what or why we changed our minds, but we aren't waiting. We've know for quite some time what we would name a boy.

So it is official, the name has been decided.....Thomas "Patton" Pope

Thomas is my father's name, was my grandfather's middle name, and the 1st name of my mom's deceased brother. Jason and his dad both have the first names, Tommy, which are very close to Thomas. I not only love the name Thomas, but felt it fitting since so many special in my lives have held that name.

Patton....well, we just like it!! I knew I wanted a "P" name and we like a few "P" names, but Patton was our favorite. Jason loves history and of course General George S. Patton, was a well know General during WW II. Not really who we named him after, but hopefully our little Patton will be strong and courageous like General Patton :)

No comments:

Post a Comment