Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Favorites

There are so many projects Jason and I want to get started on in our house....updates to kitchen, painting, re-do some bathrooms, new deck, landscaping and the list goes on and on......

However, we MUST SELL our Montgomery house first. Renters are OUT and house is on market, so hopefully it will move fast. We decided our first project will be the kitchen. Our kitchen is pretty updated, but could use a little facelift. We updated the appliances when we moved in last year, but we also would like to add granite countertops, new backsplash, new hardware and a new sink.
So my favorite for this Friday is the FARMHOUSE SINK. I just LOVE them and hope to soon be on the hunt for the perfect one. Do any of you know a great place to find them at a discounted price?? They don't come cheap so I'd love to find a great deal.

Love the copper sink, but may be out of the price range

Our cabinets are very similiar to these above. I love this sink and the brick tile backsplash

I think I'll become a designer in my next life. I love all things involving design and decorating!!!

Happy Friday :)


1 comment:

  1. love a farmhouse sink! i'd be perfectly happy in the first kitchen on this blog. :)

    ReplyDelete