Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Birthday Shout Outs

One thing I hate about living far away is missing out on sweet friend’s and families birthday celebrations!! This week or shall I say month seems to be full of them. So I’d like to wish the following people a special Happy Birthday.

Jackson Sprayberry ~ our sweet nephew turned 4 on March 27th. We heard he had an awesome FIRETRUCK/MAN party :) He also just had his 1st tball game, which I would have loved to have seen! We hope to see you soon and will be bearing gifts !!!

Haylea Williams ~ another wonderful friend (my college roommate) turns the big 3-0 on Friday, 4/1. She is having a Bday Bash in Huntsville Friday night that I am very sad I will not be attending :( I’m hoping we can celebrate and visit soon!! :)

Lesley Hutchison ~ my sweet BFF since the 4th grade joins the 30 something crowd today, 3/29. She is a great friend and a beautiful person inside and out. I’m looking forward to a visit to Bham soon for a late celebration :)


Jeremy Cruse- another one of my great friends since the 4th grade. He welcomed 30 on 3/19. He always keeps all of our friends laughing. He was definiteley deserving of his Who's Who title in high school "Most Fun Loving"....and still is!!



Uncle Ken (my mom's brother)- he celebrated his 49th this week ... I believe 3/27...so many bdays I'm losing track of them. He lives at the lake and is in is happy place on the water. I hope he gets to enjoy some boating soon!!


And last but not least....the newest addition to our family arrived yesterday....


David “Graham” Robinson ~ my cousin Amber gave birth to a healthy baby boy yesterday in Savannah, GA. Mom and baby are doing great. I can’t wait to meet him :) His sweet big brother, Reed, is holding him.

**photo courtesy of proud aunt, Amy Allen's facebook page :)**


Happy Birthday to my friends and family that span from Huntsville to Savannah. I truly miss all of you and think of you often. Although we are far apart….you are always close to my heart!!!

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the birthday wishes!! i wish you could be here to celebrate...maybe next year! hope to see you soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete