Thursday, March 10, 2011

Crazy Dreams!!

For as long as I can remember I’ve had VERY VIVID dreams. I dream in color, can recall most details of my dreams and sometimes I’m just PLAIN worn out when I wake up. Well, my dream last night has topped them all and I just had to share it...

**Remember- this is just a DREAM**
Jason and I were at an AU basketball game with my parents. I’m sitting beside my mom and she looks at me w/ a very serious face and said she needs to discuss something with me. If you know my mom, you know she likes to joke around and in “real life” we don't have many serious conversations. Anyway....she proceeds to tell me that she is pregnant (my mom is 59) and just doesn’t know what she is going to do. She then tells me that she wants Jason and I to have the baby and take care of it. She is about to retire from teaching and said she wants to enjoy her retirement. Jason and I both think it is a great idea and agree to take care of the baby. Then we go back to watching the basketball game. Thankfully I woke up minutes later and I’m so glad it was just a DREAM!!

I know my mom would like a grandchild, but lets hope she doesn’t take matters into her own hands (haha)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment