Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Rascal Flatts

Jason treated me to a fun Saturday night in Tupelo. You're probably thinking....why Tupelo, but these guys were playing!! It was a great concert and we had a wonderful time!!



We're really not big country music fans, but both enjoy Rascal Flatts. When we found out they were going to be near us, we jumped at the chance to see them. Since I'm new to MS, I enjoy seeing different parts of the state. I've actually stayed in Tupelo a few times on the way to Ole Miss/AU games, but never saw more than the exit on HWY 78. Tupelo is actually a really nice town...it reminds me a lot of the area where I'm from...Anniston/Oxford. The Bancorp South Arena was also a great venue for a concert. Since we bought our tickets a few days before the concert we were pretty high up, but as you can see from the pics below our view was great. There really was not a bad seat in the house. I'm hoping another great concert comes to Tupelo soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment