Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's great to be an Auburn Tiger!!

Since Auburn is having such a great season, we could not resist heading to Alabama last weekend to watch Auburn take on Arkansas. I'm so glad we did b/c we witnessed AU score 65 points against Arkansas. Can you believe it, 65-43!! They set an SEC record for scoring the most points in a SEC vs. SEC game that was not in overtime. (I'm 99.5% that comment is correct). During the game, I asked my dad if he had ever seen this kind of score before....he said the last time they scored that many points was against Florida State and I was about 3-4 yrs. old. He also said that during that game I looked at him and said "Daddy, isn't it great to be an Auburn Tiger!!". Well, after all these years I still feel the same way. There is nothing like being around my Auburn family on fall Saturdays. The game was too exciting to stop and take pictures, but we managed to capture this one thanks to our friends that sit behind us. War Eagle!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment