Sunday, October 31, 2010

AU vs. Ole Miss.....9-0 :)

What a treat to finally have an Auburn game that was w/in a 2 hour drive from our house!! My dad and his friend, Danny, stayed with us this weekend and went to cheer on the Tigers with us. We missed my mom, who was at home with a broken arm :( Bless her heart; she broke it at school this week. We missed her, but look forward to seeing her AU/UGA weekend.


We enjoyed some time on the square and lunch at Proud Larrys. Everything I have eaten there is always good...calzones, burgers, salads, etc. We then headed to The Grove, which I love!!! We were able to visit Chip and Rachel's tailgate and the Pettit's tailgates...thanks so much for your hospitality :) I wish we could have spent all day there b/c I enjoy visits to Ole Miss so much. It was a great day and I'm glad we pulled out an impressive win.



Enjoying The Grove!


Visiting Whitney in The Grove.....football rivals can be friends too (ha)

I'm afraid my blue didn't look navy enough. My pants had orange in them...I guess that counts! An Auburn fan came up to me I told me I had a beautiful campus. Guess I need re-think my outfit next time.

Dad and me

Ready for game time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment