Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sweet Patton

Since September and October so far have been crazy with moves, going to some terrible AU games (I won't even post about those), house hunting in Bham, etc. poor Patton has gotten any blog post. I love having an IPhone, but I hate it at the same time b/c some of the best pics of him are all on my phone. I'm need to transfer them all to my computer. I have gotten my good camera out for a few shots and will post below. Here are a few things he is now doing......

**he is 6 months, 12 days as of today**

~Starting sitting up for a few minutes toward the end of 5 months
~Sits up for about 5 minutes at a time currently
~Still rolling everywhere
~Attempts to crawl, but gets frustrated and rolls to his side
~Now eating veggies and fruits...finally dropped that late night feed at 9 and started going to bed earlier (which makes us a little sad)
~Starting babbling LOTS and attempting to say MAMA, which Jason doesn't like (ha).
~This weekend Jason did admit he clearly said MAMA
~He hears me get on to our dog, Harper so much that he actually said HARPER this weekend. We won't tell people that our dog's name was actually his first word- LOL!
~Loves strolls and playing in his jumper

6 months stats at his recent check up:
75th percentile in head (we say it's full of knowledge)
45th percentile in weight (16.8 lbs)
25th percentile in heighth (I think it was around 25 inches)....hopefully he will grow into his head :)

He is spoiled rotten, held constantly and picked up at every wimper...yes I'm admitting it, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Isn't that what precious baby boys are for :)   We love him more than we ever could imagine
Patton loves watching football with Daddy

Watching Mommy get ready for church

Loving the Baby Bjorn

I'm precious :)

Another picture, really??

I love bath time!!!

Harper is his best friend!!

First time sitting up!!

Happy Baby!!

Sitting up is so awesome :)

Look at the camera Patton!!

Ready for a Sunday afternoon nap!

He is so inquisitive
His favorite time is meal time...he gets it honest (from both of us!)

No comments:

Post a Comment