Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day

This blog post is a little late, but just wanted to say (one more time) Happy Mother’s day to our wonderful Mothers!!! We were able to spend some special time with each of them on Sunday and this past weekend. We are both very fortunate to have Godly, loving mothers who have always put their family first. Although I know they’d both be thrilled if we were to move right next to them, I’m also thankful that they are willing to let us spread our wings and have taught us to be independent people. It is very hard sometimes living away from our family and friends that know us best, but I’m both glad that we were blessed with mother’s that helped mold us into who we are today and helped prepare us for the unexpected changes in life. Words can never describe how thankful we are for each of you!! WE LOVE & MISS YOU BOTH :)


This is actually the last picture we have together. We've seen each other plenty since the big game in January, but Mother like Daughter....neither of us are too fond of being photographed. I guess I am becoming more like my mom (ha)


I wish I had my old family photo albums here in MS. I promise they hold a million other pics like the one above. I found this on my dad's online fb albums. It was too funny not to share. I believe this was taken Easter '88 or '89. I was really into hats back then (haha).



Jason and I with his mom, Kathy on Mother's Day. Now I just need to get into their old family albums ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment