Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Shower #3- Kosy

It is hard to believe I’ve been a MS resident for a little over two years. Although my new hometown may be lacking a Starbucks, hip restaurants or entertainment, it definitely isn’t lacking in sweet, genuine people!!! Jason and I both have been extremely blessed to have met wonderful friends, great neighbors, co-workers, etc. The people of this town really make it a great place and have made what could have been a very difficult move, quite enjoyable. Don’t get me wrong, I do miss Starbucks and other luxuries, but I wouldn’t trade the friends we have made here for anything. It is very comforting to know that we are surrounded by so many people that would do anything for us. Some sweet girlfriends threw me a little shower the last Sunday in February at RedBud Springs Golf Club. It doesn’t get more Mayberry than RedBud does it (ha)!! The food was divine, the gifts precious and the company so much fun. Thanks girls for all you did for Patton!




Wonderful food and Rachel's famous punch recipe :)




Getting ready to open gifts!




Can't wait to see Patton in this outfit....too cute :)




The hostesses and some of my sweet MS friends: Anna Middleton, Kayla Vance, Rachel Hawkins and Whitney Pettit.



Thanks to JJ too....she was at home w/ a sick baby :( We missed her, but sure enjoyed her homemade cheese straws!!



Some of the cute gifts from the shower!!



I think Patton is all set :)

No comments:

Post a Comment