Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Birthday to my husband :)

This post is a few days late, but Happy “late” Birthday to my fabulous husband, Jason. He turned 33 on Wednesday and we had wonderful evening (just the two of us) celebrating his b-day. I offered to take him to Jackson for a nice dinner, but his only request was for me to make Chicken Florentine Lasagna (his favorite dish I make) and a Carvel Ice Cream cake!! After filling up on lasagna and cake we watched our favorite show....AMERICAN IDOL!!! It was a low-key birthday, but these days we both seem to like low-key more and more!!

His birthday present actually arrived this past Monday. We both have decent bikes, but Jason has been ready to take his biking to the “next level” for some time. I know nothing about road bikes so I recruited my dad (who I consider the ultimate consumer....he really should write for Consumer Report-ha) to help me out. My parents, my Grandma and myself went in together to get him a new Cannondale bike!! He bought it in Oxford from FUN WHEELS and drove it over on Monday. This isn’t your everyday HUFFY from Toys-R-US….so I was thankful that we made it a “team effort” to buy it for him :) We all went bike riding on Monday afternoon to test it out. It will fly and Jason had to wait at Holly Hill (our turn around point) for me for a total of 12 minutes…I just could not keep up on my “sissy” bike. He absolutely loves his new “ride” and is more than deserving!! Jason does so much for me, that it was the LEAST I could do.


The next Lance Armstrong???





I enjoy more leisurley biking and was struggling by this point....we had already gone about 10 miles.

Looking forward to celebrating many more birthdays with my favorite person, best friend and husband :) I love you, Jason!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment