Thursday, June 21, 2012

New Job!!

Well, it's official, I have a new job- STAY AT HOME MOM :)  It was a little scary leaving the workforce after having a full-time job for almost the past 10 years, but I'm so excited about this next chapter in our lives. I never knew staying at home, fixing bottles, changing diapers and playing with a newborn could be so fulfulling, but it is!!  One of my very best friends that stays at home with her two little girls always told me that working full time was so much easier and I never really believed her, but I definitely know what she means now.  It is hard some days, but so worth it!!! I'm so thankful for my wonderful husband, Jason, that works so hard so that I can care for our precious Patton  full time.  What an AWESOME blessing!!!

The day our lives changed forever and for the better!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment