Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bunko Fun!!

Kayla, Whitney and me after Bunko...they
are some of the first girls I met when I moved
here. They are great friends :)

One thing I have learned since moving to Kosciusko is that these ladies really know how to host a fun Bunko party!! I was lucky enough to be invited as an "official" member of a Bunko group since I've moved to town. One of the first girls I met in Koscisuko, Kim Wiggers, ad invited me back in February to play as a "sub". I'm so thankful she did b/c I met some of the sweetest girls that night. They have all been so great and I've enjoyed the beginnings of our friendship the past few months. Unfortunatley Kim is moving back to Jackson, MS, so I have taken her spot in Bunko. I really owe Kim a lot for introducing me to everyone and her Bunko group :)

Bunko this month was at Rachel's house. She was a great host and everything was perfect. Her husband grilled some yummy tuna steaks!! They went all out and fun was had by everyone. The best part of Bunko is that it takes NO skill or strategy. It is just pure luck...unfortunately I was unlucky this time, but had a great time hanging out with everyone. Thanks Rachel and Chip for opening up your home and showing everyone a great time!! (Rachel and Chip have been great friends to us....they always go out of there way to invite us to events, parties, etc. Everyone's hospitality means more to me than they will ever know).

No comments:

Post a Comment